Doodle drawnings

Hello fellow readers,

For the past couple of days Me and my sister have been drawing some things and

it is really fun! Firstly we went on to YouTube and we watched John, who was Drawing.

If you would like to draw with John then type Mufflo Potato .

Mufflo Potato is a show where thay teach you how to draw

with letters and numbers! Its pretty AMAZING and I would

highly recommend this

here is a picture that I have done.imageΒ A unicorn

11 thoughts on “Doodle drawnings

1. Hi Meaghan, this looks like fun. I am sure my daughter would enjoy visiting Mufflo Potato, thanks for sharing.
    Mrs Grieve

2. Hi Meaghan,
    I have never heard of that site before but I really like your picture. I will check out the Youtube clip now. Thanks for recommending it.
    Best Wishes
    Mrs Dando

3. Meaghan,
    Fantastic artwork! I really enjoy being creative. I like that you are able to share your skills with us via your blog post. I too am a keen blogger. We have lots in common! Well done. Mrs Moutarde.

• Thank you for the nice comment. It puts a smile on my face when people send me nice comments! I am glad that you liked my drawing! See you at school on Tuesday!πŸ˜€

4. Hey Meaghan,

I love this, I have never been much of an artist but like the idea of having a go – so will check out the youtube clip for sure. Your drawing is brilliant by the way – keep it up and keep sharing…

Mr. C

• Thank you Mr Clarkson! I am glad you like this idea! It makes me happy when everyone shares there ideas on my blog! I will see you around at school! πŸ˜€